Learn from some of the greatest teachers in the world in 12 life-changing TED talks that will help you grow. These leaders share their knowledge on ways to motivate yourself, inspire others, and ultimately be more successful.
To quote the late great coach John Wooden, “Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.” Use these videos to help you reach for your best.
1. Dan Pink: The puzzle of motivation
2. Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action
3. David Brooks: Should you live for your resume … or your eulogy?
4. John Wooden: The difference between winning and succeeding
5. Richard St. John: Secrets of success in 8 words, 3 minutes
6. Richard St. John: Success is a continuous journey
7. Alain de Botton: A kinder, gentler philosophy of success
8. Angela Lee Duckworth: The key to success? Grit
9. Tony Robbins: Why We Do What We Do
10. Amy Cuddy: Your body language shapes who you are
11. Shawn Achor: The happy secret to better work
12. Rory Sutherland: Perspective is everything